LifePath Wish List
What can we do to help?
We accept gratuities in many forms – from hands-on gardening and yard work, to monetary gifts or a gift of supplies (below)! Our caring, creative and devoted staff with work with you to find the perfect way to help! Please see below for some ideas, then contact Annette Kaiser, Director of Development, at 484-893-5539 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become involved in our annual events
- Annual PICPA Luncheon, Highmark Walk, Golf Outing (link to each page)
- Sponsorship opportunities
- Team participation
- Make in-kind donations for auctions and raffles
Become involved in an activity for the people we serve -summer camp for the medically fragile children at Ridge Crest, annual picnics, holiday dances and celebrations, art or music with the consumers!
- Share your talents and time, help decorate, donate supplies
- Make in-kind donations to the events
Make LifePath the Beneficiary of Your Event
- PICPA made LifePath the beneficiary of their yearly event and it resulted in over a decade of giving, raising over $500,000!
- Cigars International made LifePath the beneficiary of their yearly event which nets over $40,000 per year!
- BSI Corporate Benefits leverages their involvement with local sports events to designate in-event fundraising (e.g., the 50/50 at Phantoms to benefit LifePath).
- Some supporters designate an annual holiday staff giving drive for LifePath.
Adopt a House!
- Some supporters connect with a specific program or house and choose to direct their attention to that one special location. Adopting a house means taking it on as your own – lawn care, gutter cleaning, re-decorating, sprucing up for the holidays, going on outings with the consumers and performing one fundraising activity per year.
- With over 100 locations, LifePath is sure to be in your local proximity!
- Some supporters prefer to have a regular amount drawn from a credit card monthly. Click here to donate
- Some supporters prefer annual sponsorship package so that they receive recognition throughout the year without ongoing requests.
- Updating your furniture or computers? LifePath has an ongoing need for office furniture and technology.
- Initiate a donation drive in your company for new and used bedding and towels. Bedding sizes are twin, full and queen
- Initiate a donation drive for lightbulbs! With over 100 houses, we use a lot of lightbulbs! This is a tremendous help!
- Give Microsoft SurfacePro for staff
- Give a Samsung Galaxy tablet for individuals we serve
Below is a list of items LifePath could always use. Please contact Annette Kaiser at email@example.com if you would like to make a donation. Thank you!