Early Intervention Program
The Early Intervention (EI) children’s program consists of services and supports designed to help families with children who have developmental delays. While all children grow and change at their own rate, some children can experience delays in their development. Sometimes this can be cause for concern. Early Intervention provides supports and services to young children and their families/caregivers to help the child grow and develop.
Early Intervention promotes a philosophy that supports:
• Opportunities for learning in “everyday” life-settings
• Families’ independence and competencies
• Respect of families’ strengths, values and diversity
The Early Intervention services are designed to meet developmental needs related to:
• Physical development, including vision and hearing
• Cognitive development
• Communication development
• Social or emotional development
• Adaptive development
For more information, please contact:
Holly C. Kelly, M.S.
215-257-0471 (ext 143)
Our early intervention program is growing. If you or someone you know is a certified PT, OT, or SLP and would enjoy working with families, infants and toddlers, please give us a call. We’d love to discuss the opportunities that our program can offer.