• LifePath Foundation
• Facility Giving
Our homes and centers always require maintenance. We welcome gifts of time for gardening, painting, etc. as well as gifts of supplies or monetary contributions.
Attend our events. Sponsor one or more. Volunteer your time and talents. Help decorate.
We always need office furniture, computers, and other technology.
• Vehicle donation
We accept cars, trucks, boats, RVs, motorized wheelchairs and more. Running or not.
• Opportunity through your workplace
Make LifePath the beneficiary of your event. Get a group together and volunteer for a day. Start a donation drive for bedding and towels. Or lightbulbs! With over 100 houses, we use a lot of lightbulbs.
• Donate items
We are always in need of these:
• Flashlights/battery operated lanterns
• live plants
• wall hangings/decorations/outside flags
• picture frames
• twin sheets & comforters
• bath and kitchen towels
• storage shelving for garage
• stereo and flat screen TVs
• grill and outside lawn furniture
• gardening supplies and seeds
• bakeware, cookware and silverware (12 place settings)
• small dining room hutch
• leather furniture
• table lamps, floor lamps
• outside solar lights that go in ground,
• iPads, computers and monitors
• simple board games and activity books
• light bulbs and batteries of all sizes.
For more information, to volunteer, or to donate, please contact our Director of Development at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Compassionate Care with Dignity and Respect
LifePath provides the highest quality of services to people needing specialized supports through the blending of professional knowledge, arts and skills in an environment of unconditional respect and dignity.
Lehigh Valley Office
3500 High Point Boulevard
Bethlehem, PA 18017
2 Life Mark Drive
Sellersville, PA 18960
This website is a product of the LifePath Foundation on behalf of LifePath, Inc. LifePath, Inc. and the LifePath Foundation are registered 501(c)3 non-profit organizations. Official registration and financial information may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free, within Pennsylvania, 1(800) 732-0999.